Intensive Course: Is this for you?
Refresher Course: Who can benefit?
• You would like to complete your driving course in a shorter period of time!
• You need a licence as a condition of your employment.
• It's a convenient and cost effective method of learning to drive.
• Have you taken and failed a driving test before and don't want to wait too long
•..before your next test?
Neil - Catherine Street. 22 hours of driving in 7 days.
"Contact with Peter on the Saturday, passed the following
Jay - Thorpe Astley. 25 hours driving in 32 days.
" Had my 1st lesson on 17th birthday, 1st time pass
Rayna - Western Boulevard. 4 hours per week. Passed
1st time in 5 weeks.
"Been with other driving schools .The lessons were well
structured and easy to understand and really enjoyable"
Neeraj-Belgrave. 6 hours per week. Passed in 5 weeks
"At Home from university and recommended by a friend,
needed a quick 1st time pass"
John-Saffron Lane. 14 hours driving. Passed in 4 weeks
"Had some previous driving experience, but needed a fast
Sarah - Countesthorpe. 25 hours driving in 8 weeks.
"Changed driving schools.... enjoyable lessons, could not
wait to pass."
Pascale - Queen Street. 45 hours in 20 weeks.
"I had no confidence.... Peter made the lessons stress free
and I passed 1st time!"
Arjun - Belgrave. 6 hours driving per week. 1st time
pass in 8 weeks.
"I had very little driving experience. Peter put me at ease
Shawn - Evington
2 hours per day first time pass in 15 days.
Sonia - Netherhall
6 hours per week first time pass in 6 weeks.
Pass Plus is an established training course aimed at new drivers. It was designed
by the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) with the help of insurers and the driving
Statistics show that new drivers are more likely to have an accident in the first two
years after passing their test, due to lack of driving experience.
Pass Plus builds on your skills and knowledge. It will teach you how to anticipate,
plan for and deal with all kinds of hazards, to help you become a more confident
• If you passed your test but haven't driven much since.
• If you are moving to a quieter location and you need to start driving again.
• You intend to supervise your son or daughter whilst they're learning with an ADI
•..and you need to know you're teaching correctly.
• You need to brush up your skills.
• You lack confidence in a particular skill.
• You need to drive as part of your job.
• You want to get behind the wheel of a car again after a long break.
• You need to drive again just to ferry the children around and do the "School Run"
• You were involved in an accident either as the driver or passenger.
• Your partner has got fed up with driving you around ...and you're getting nagged!
You can receive cheaper car
Learn motorway skills, night time
driving, town and rural driving,
Pass plus will give you invaluable
experience and give you more
confidence in your ability
Benefits to taking your Pass Plus
It is currently illegal for learner drivers to go on to a motorway during their course of
normal driving lessons, and so it is only once you have passed your practical driving test
that you will be able to drive on a motorway for the first time. The thought of this can
seem quite scary even to the most confident of new drivers.
Succeed Driving School offers motorway driving lessons to help gain the confidence
and experience you need for this type of driving.
Your success is our driving force!
Call Peter Melvin on: 07977 447 890